In our experience, we find that many people have questions about the field of land surveying—what it is, what skills it requires, how it’s performed, why people need surveys, and so forth. The list of articles below offer plenty of helpful and educational resources for those who wish to learn more about what we do. Click on any of the links below to read more! For more information about the types of surveys we offer, or to obtain a proposal, call Point To Point Land Surveyors today at 866-706-9114, or contact us here.
- Professional Land Surveyor Qualifications
- Reasons To Survey Your Land
- Setting and Surveying the Canada-US Border
- Surveying and Vegetation
- The Different Types Of Land Surveys
- The Importance Of Doing a Land Survey Before Purchasing Land
- The Louisiana Purchase Survey
- The Pacific Railroad Surveys
- Using RTK for Construction Staking
- What Are Plat Maps?
- What To Do About Conflicting Property Boundaries
- Writing A Deed Description